Step 1: To Create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 8,8.1, Windows 7 PC
- open your command prompt in administrative mode(if you don’t know this post your comment i will tell you)
- Enter this command ::: netsh wlan show drivers
- If it show “yes” as you can in image you can create wifi hotspot in your PC.Go ahead you’re almost done.
- If it shows No you PC can’t create hotspot.
- Don’t close your command prompt until i say close it because we need it again.
Step 2 : To Create WiFi Hotspot Network in Windows Laptops
- Here FastTechBuzz.com is my WiFi name and FastTechBuzz is my password.You can change your password if you want.
Step 3: To Create WiFi Hotspot in Windows 8,8.1/7 Computers
SOLUTIONS FOR COMMON WIFI HOTSPOT ERRORS:
- Click on windows button in your keyboard .
- Then type Network and sharing as shown in below image
- click on settings there highlighted with yellow then click on the red marked option.