Framaroot is a one-click universal root method that works on a number of . With a couple of root exploits attached with the app, you can easily root your in no time. The app also allows to unroot their within a single-click, so you can just go back to the unrooted state in a second should you want to. So without further ado, let’s see how you can root your device using Framaroot:
I. Before You Begin:
1. This will void the warranty of your . However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. This only works for the its official page. listed on
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Framaroot APK (It’s attached in the first post)
III. Rooting Your Android Device (Framaroot Method):
1. Download and place the Framaroot APK onto your Desktop.
2. Connect your to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy the Framaroot APK over to the root of your SD card.
4. Once it’s been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
5. to Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown option.
6. Open the File Manager app on your device and install the app you copied earlier to your device.
7. Once the app’s been installed, it from your App .
8. Select Install SuperSU from the first dropdown menu.
9. As for selecting the exploit (there’re three, Sam, Frodo and Aragorn), to this page and see what exploit works for your device. Once you find it out, tap on it in the app.
10. The app should begin rooting your device, shouldn’t take too long to finish.
11. Reboot your device once it’s been rooted.
12. You’re all done!
Excellent! You’ve successfully rooted your using the Framaroot app and you should now be able to see the SuperSU app in your App !